Dec 31, 2015

Happy New Year!


There's no Shepard without Vakarian.
                            

2015 was a pretty great year for me, writing-wise. I sold my first story and saw it in print, participated in an international writing class, and started this blog.

A part of me still can't believe it happened.

Here's hoping that 2016 will be equally awesome.

The drinks above are Mass Effect themed. The Shepard is cranberry juice, whiskey, and Red Bull with a persimmon slice, and The Vakarian is tequila, blue curaçao, and lime juice. Mix at your own risk. (These two are my own concoctions, but for more video-game inspired cocktail ideas check out www.thedrunkenmoogle.com.)

 Happy New Year!

P.S. SpeckLit accepted some more of my drabbles for publication. Super happy about that:) (One of last quarters' was up on the 26th, if you want to take a look.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, stranger. What's on your mind?