Jun 29, 2015

SpeckLit Drabbles Timetable and My First Paycheck for Writing!

I just got my first paycheck for writing! It's from SpeckLit, for those drabbles I wrote. The first story I sold was to the Far Orbit: Apogee anthology, but that's coming out in the fall, so this one arrived first.   Feels quite surreal, in a good way.

Anyway, my drabbles are coming out as follows, if you want to check them out: "Nudge" 9.7.15, "Midsummer Snow" 23.7.15, and "The Three Suitors and the Princess" 21.9.15. (So this is the Finnish (European?) way of writing dates, day/month/year, in case you're wondering.)

Oh, yeah, here's the link to SpeckLit.

I'm going to put on my Star-Lord helmet and dance around a little now, too giddy to write.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, stranger. What's on your mind?