May 16, 2015

Terminator Genisys Movie

I love the Terminator movies, well, the first and second, to be exact. I've seen all the others, but found them disappointing. But every time a new one comes around, I'll go see it. No matter how many crappy movies they throw at me, I'm there. This also goes for the Alien movies (I'm actually excited about the new one. Neill Blomkamp? A new continuity skipping Alien 3 and 4? Taking the franchise back to its roots? C'mon, that has to be good!)

But getting back to Terminator: Genisys, it actually looks . . . fun! There's some cheeky nods to Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgement Day in the trailer, and the tone feels lighter than the last couple of movies. (This is relative, of course, the movie is about killer machines wiping out humanity, after all.) 

So, fingers crossed!

Here's the trailer:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, stranger. What's on your mind?