Aug 22, 2017

Loot Crate: Mass Effect: Andromeda




I haven't finished playing Mass Effect: Andromeda yet, because at some point I started thinking about the wisdom of playing first person shooters while pregnant. (I guess it's fine if you don't get too immersed in the game and avoid the adrenaline rush, but where's the fun in that?) I finished the Havarl missions, so I'm somewhere around "A Trail of Hope," I think. But here's the limited edition Loot Crate, which is, like the game, not as good as the original Mass Effect, but still fun. 

So, what did I get?  


An Andromeda Initiative hoodie.


A miniature Nomad. (Which I hate almost as much as the Mako, for the record.)


Cereal bowls. These are so fun I almost wish Blast-Ohs were real. And they're plastic, so the baby can have her cereal in style by the time she's that age. (And no, she still hasn't made an appearance.)


Vortex bar glasses.


Assorted pins and patches.


And a Mass Effect comic.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, stranger. What's on your mind?