Jan 8, 2016

My Very Own Dragon!

                            

If you've been following the blog for a while, you know I have a weakness for dragons. It might have started with Anne McCaffrey's Pern books. Do you remember Menolly from Dragonsong, and her fire lizards? Ever since I read that as a kid I've dreamed of having one of my own. When I saw this dragon draper necklace from Art by Aelia I ordered it immediately.

                                

And look how cute! The whole thing's hand-painted. (Mine's a version of the galaxy dragon on the site if you want one of your own, and Aelia does custom orders, so you can ask for anything you want. A steampunk dragon would be super cool, for example.)

                         

The necklace is surprisingly sturdy and feels like it'll stay on even if you move about.

I haven't come up with a name yet.  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, stranger. What's on your mind?