Mar 20, 2017

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens


Monday getting you down? Here are a few things that are making me smile.


Spring sunshine.

Beauty and the Beast 2017 poster.jpg
Original theatrical release poster, image from Wikipedia.org

Seeing the new live action version of Beauty and the Beast. (No, it's not as good as the original, but I liked the modern touches to casting and character development and the new songs weren't half bad. And it looks gorgeous. Mind you, I'm incapable of losing the nostalgia goggles here, because this is a childhood favourite.)



Glad threads for summer.


Spaaaace broccoli!


The way honeydew melon seeds look like slimy monster teeth when you scoop them out just right. (Yes, I'm in my thirties, not tweens. What?)

And, best of all, only a couple of days to Mass Effect Andromeda!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, stranger. What's on your mind?