Oct 19, 2015

Scary Books For Halloween


It's that time of year again, so I thought I'd share some of my favourite scary books to get you in the mood for Halloween.

The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman isn't actually that scary, as it's a children's book, but I love it. Almost anything by Gaiman works, really. 




Here's a classic. Still works.


Joe Hill knows what he's doing. This is my favourite one of his books. The short story collection, 20th Century Ghosts, is pretty spine-chilling, too.  



You can count on Jim Butcher to deliver the creepy ghoulies.  As you can see I love these books to pieces. Literally. Dres-DEN, Dres-DEN, Dres-DEN!


Or you can try the old Victorian tales. Bram Stoker's Dracula is also one of my faves, but my edition has a stupid cover on it, so I didn't take a picture of that one. 

What's your favourite scary book?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, stranger. What's on your mind?